Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

FATHER, MOTHER AND SON

teacher





One day, a school boy was asked by his teacher.

Teacher         : Peter, may I know, whose your father and mother?

Peter             : I'm sorry teacher, I don't know.

Teacher         : You'd better ask your father?

Peter             : I will do that teacher.

At Home

Peter            : Dad, my teacher had asked me a question at school today but I can't answer it.

Father          : What is that?

Peter            : He asked me, who is my father and my mother.

Father          : Oh! That is easy. You tell that I am your father, my wife is your mother and you is my son.

On next day at school.

Teacher        : Peter, can you give me the answer to my question yesterday?

Peter            : Oh! Sure teacher. My father said I am your father, my wife is your mother and you is my son.

Teacher        : Oh! My God. 
                     

No comments:

Post a Comment


ShoutMix chat widget